There are a lot of vaporizers out there. They range in price from just a few dollars to make your own, to spending hundreds on a Volcano unit.
What is right for you? Do you even need a vaporizer?
Some reasons for purchasing a vaporizer
- Health benefits – can you put a price on your body?
- Financial benefits – vaporizing uses less plant substance compared to smoking.
- Stealth – Most vaporizer devices wont cause alarm.
- Smell – the smell of vapor is not that of smoke, and wont stink up a room as much as smoking. There is a smell, but it is not that of herbal smoke.
- Quitting smoking – a vaporizer can help one reduce their nicotine/tobacco intake slowly.
Ok, but there’s so many to choose from!
- If you have the $539, buy the Volcano vaporizer. If you have the money, make the investment in your health. You will earn this money back as it is a very efficient device. You can’t put a price on your health. If it’s in your budget, go for it. For more information on the Volcano, go here.
- If you don’t, don’t worry. There are alternatives, and good alternatives. Theres been a tremendous amount of healthy competition and innovation in vaporizing technology, and has lead to some really great devices that don’t break the bank.
- If you want an all in one unit that works out the box, check out our guide to affordable yet effective vaporizers. These are great devices and are all under $160!
- If you want to convert your water pipe to the world of vaporizing, Check out our page on converting your water pipe to a vaporizer.
- if you already own a suitable heatgun and a waterpipe, then all you need is a good vaporizing bowl.
What does it come down to?
- Warm up time
- Type of heating element
- Type of vaporizer: Convection or Conduction, forced air? bag system?
- Seperate vaporizer unit or do I convert my water pipe?
It’s entirely down to personal preference. There are a range of devices in lots of price ranges, styles, colours, heating elements, with different warm up times and warranties… hang on, we’re right back where we’re started…